(En) ESSENTIAL RUSSIA, June 29 – July 10 2014
Day 1 29th June Wellcome to RUSIA!
Picking up from Moscow Airport. Transfer to hotel Azimut *** in Moscow.
Day 2 – 30th June: MOSCOW
Full day dedicated to a complete visit in Moscow. We start our pilgrimage venerating the relics of the Saint Matrona – the protector of the city. At the monestery there are always lots of people wainting with to venerate the Saint with flowers, to thank Her for the great help and miracles that happen all the time. Saint Matrona was a blind woman but was gifted with aspiritual sight, she helped a lot the population of Moscow during the times of persecution being one of the most important protectors together with Saint John of KronstadSherepaused in 1952.Before she died she said „ anyone who asks me for help, I will wellcome”
The Cathedral of our Lord Jesus Christ – the biggest orthodox cathedral in the world.
The Kremlin (part of UNESCO Heritage)
The Cathedral Vasilii Blajenii
The Central Park
Free time in teh city center. Overnight in hotel Azimut 3*.
Day 3: 1st July: MOSCOW
Visit to Tretiacov Galleries, famous Rusian Art Galleries, the old icons gallery has the Icon of The Holy Trinity made of St Andrew Rubliov. In a very small church inside the gallery there is the original icon of the Virgin Mary of Vladimir (the most venarated icon in Rusia)
After lunch, we go to Serghiev Posad 60 km from Moscowto visit the Great Lavra of the HOLY TRINITY of St Serghe of Radonej, the first big saint of Rusian people. The monestery includes the Theological Academy of Rusia, a church that was decorated at 1425 by Daniel the Black and Saint Andrew Rubliov. For this church Saint Andrew Rubliov painted the icon of the Holy Trinity, the most famous icon in orthodoxy. Overnight at the Hotel of the St Serghe Lavra. 3 stars.
Day 4: 2nd July MOSCOW, VLADIMIR, MUROM, SIUZDAL
The Golden Ring of Rusia. MOSCOVA, VLADIMIR, MUROM, SIUZDAL
At 6 am in the morning we can participate at the service when the relics of Saint Serghe are open to be venarated.
After breakfast at 8.30 we start the Golden Ring itinerary to Diveevo
· Vladimir – first capital of Rusia with the Cathedral of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary – the first christian church in Rusia, situated on the palce where in 1000 the first russians were baptised by St Tar Vladimir.
· Optional ( depanding on time ) visit to Siuzdal (26 km from Vladimir), fortress from 1024 a city of 9 skm has 300 medieval churches –UNESCO heritage.
· In the evening we arrive at Diveevo, overnight at the Monestery of the Holy Trinity of Saint Seraphin of Sarov (overninght in hotel of the monestery.
Day 5: 3rd July Saint SERAPHIM OF SAROV
· Morning service – Holy Liturgy – free time in the monastery
· 12 am – 6pm vistit to the wonder water spring of St Seraphim of Sarov and to the wonder water spring of the Virgin Marry. Bath in the healing waters.
· In the evening we walk together on the daily walk of the Virgin Marry. It is said that even the Virgin Marry walks together with the people.
· Overnight in the monestery hotel.
Day 6: 4th July DIVEEVO, MUROM, JAROSLAVL
· Free time in themonestery until 11 am when we depart to Moscow.
· Short visit at Murom medieval fortress with family saints. Visits to Transfiguration Monestery and the Annunciation Monestery both monesteries for nuns and monks dedicated to the husband and wife siants Peter and Fevronia. Veneration to the holy relics of St Constantin, Michael andi Theodor (father and sonsi); also in Murim there are gte relics of St Juliana ( protector of married peoplei).
Overnight in IBIS Hotel in Jaroslavl.
Day 7: 5th July JAROSLAVL, ROSTOV, SERGHIEV POSAD
Visit to the Tolga Monestery (from 1354)where we will venerate St Ignatious Briancianinov
· Participating at the Holy Liturgy.
· At noon departure to Rostov – veneration of the holy relics of the saints Dimitrios of Rostov and Avraamie.
· Overnight in Serghiev Posad, hotel 3*
Day 8: 6th July NOVGOROD, SANKT PETERSBURG
· Ealry morning participating at the Liturgy at St Serghie of Radonej Lavra
· Departure to St Petersburg
· Short visit at Novgorod, visit to the St Sophia Cathedral the oldest stone made cathedral from 11th century , veneration of the Icon of Virgin Mary Oranta, gret wonder worker.
· Welcome to SANKT PETERSBURG! Overnight in Grand Spa Peterhof Hotel 4*
Day 9: 7th July Cathedrals of St PETERSBURG
After breakfast we will visit the following saints
· St XENIA – the protector of St Petersburg
· St John of KRONSTAD
· Kazanskaia Cathedral with the Holy Virgin Icon of Kazan
· Overnight in Grand Spa Peterhof Hotel 4*
Day 10: 8th July ST PETERSBURG
Relaxing day in St Petersburg.
· Participating at the Holy Liturgy at Lavra Al Nevski,
· Ermitaj Museum
· Visit to Virita, St Seraphim of Viritza lived here
· Free day in St Petersburg city center
· Optional evening Mariinski Opera and Ballet Theatre , The international festival Stars and White Nights.
· Optional : cruise on Neva river
· Overnight in Grand Spa Peterhof Hotel 4*
Day 11: 9th July VALAAM MONESTERY (optional)
· Free Day in St Petersburg or visit to Valaam Monestery.
· For the visit to Valaam Monestery early morning departure to Priozersk port.
Cruise to Ladoga Lake – biggest lake in Europe – visit to Valaam Monestery, which was destroied 80 times and rebuild completly. St Herman lived in the monester before his mission in Alaska where he baptised over 12000 people. Another saint, Antipa of Calapodesti (Bacau, Romania lived here
St Petersburg, Cazare la Grand Spa Peterhof Hotel 4*
Day 12: 10th July:
· After breakfast shopping the the biggest orthodox factory shop.
Departure to St Petersburg Airport
Price depanding on the number of people in the group
People in group :
42 people: 830 GBP
40 people: 860 GBP
35 people: 899 GBP
30 people: 950 GBP
25 people: 1025 GBP
We can assist you for the flight ticket, ortherwise, please take into consideration that the destination is Moscow and the return airport is St Petersburg!!
The price includes
· Transport by coach in Russia
· Overnight in 3 or 4 star hotels
· Breakfast in Moscow and St Petersburg.
· Invitaion letter of visa, visa suport
· Preist, guide and translation in English.
· Flight ticket, transfers ( airport / hotel / airport)
· Visa fees – ussualy 50 $
· Lunch and dinner
· Optional visits: Valaam ( 95 euro) river cruise on Neva (13 GBP), Opera ballet ticket etc.
· Museums and Cultural visits entry fees (aprox 65 GBP in total)
· Travel Insurance
This Pilgrimage is organised by
MIRIAM TURISM – touroperator
Covasna, Strada Gheorghe Doja Nr 39, cod 525200, jud Covasna ROMANIA
E-mail : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: miriamturism.wordpress.com
Sediu Secundar Poiana Sarata, Jud Bacau: Maria Chirculescu ( tel/fax: 0040 234.337.990, mobil: 0040 723.645.180)
For enrolment: · Scan copy of the passport on email email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org